Saturday, January 15, 2011

Death of a Survey

Just as Willy Loman in Death of a Salesman wished to have many, many people at his funeral, I wished to have many, many people fill out this survey....and.....well, we did not have that many people at all.  Two in fact.

And, so it was a tie.



Hello Dolly vs. Juno.

And......the Brother votes for Juno.

So, here's how its going to go: January (Phantom of the Paradise), February (The Ace of Hearts), March (Juno), April (Hello Dolly).

Thanks to those two people who voted.

6 comments:

  1. This is the second time now that you have mentioned poll results and I am left wondering, "what poll?" Where are you posting these polls? If I had seen it, I would have voted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robby,

    Perhaps I didn't get the best poll results because the surveys were "hidden". I have been placing them at the top of the page, just under the header on the sidebar. If you look now, it would be where "Movie Menu" currently is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My brother thinks you rock, too, Steven! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another thing to consider is that a lot of people only check their friends blogs when there is an update of some kind. Perhaps you could make a post telling people that you have a new poll open, and that will prompt us to come and check your sidebar.
    As for me, the only notification I got that there was a poll was after it had closed and you were blogging about the results.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Robby. I will try to be clearer about my polls in the future ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, fellow movie buff! Thanks for stopping by :) I personally read every comment, and respond to most, so don't be shy about sharing your thoughts ;) Your feedback matters!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...