Sunday, January 1, 2012

Update

Hello, everyone, and Happy New Year!  I hope all of you had a wonderful holiday.  I'm really excited to bring some new changes to Cinema Sweetheart this year!  To start, Cinema Sweetheart's Film Reviews will no longer be strictly film reviews (with a few other random bits tossed in here and there).  Rather, I'm hoping to expand the website quite a bit more.  Instead, Cinema Sweetheart will include all matter of posts (still every Thursday), including commentary, parodies, some reviews, video clips, some fun behind the scenes bits, and much, much more.  Starting this Thursday, we'll have our first post of 2012.  A huge THANK YOU to everyone who has stuck around with me for the past few months.  I'm really hoping that this little blog continues to live up to your expectations.  Also, if there is anything you want to see, please do not hesitate to tell me, either in the comments on this post or via email at cinema.sweetheart@gmail.com.  I check my emails at least once a week on this account, and will get back to you as soon as I can.  I'd love to hear your opinions on things; this blog is for you just as much (if not more) than it is for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, fellow movie buff! Thanks for stopping by :) I personally read every comment, and respond to most, so don't be shy about sharing your thoughts ;) Your feedback matters!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...