Thursday, January 12, 2012

Film Production Otter

The concept of the meme has exploded on the Internet, and there are memes for everything!  Personally, I subscribe to memes about college, library science, English majors, writing, knitting, Oscar Wilde, and even Hannibal Lecter.  There really is something for everyone.  If you're interested in film studies, I've found a Tumblr account for you to check out.

Fuck Yeah Film Production Otter is a collection of memes showcasing inside jokes and common experiences that might be shared among film students.  Seeing as my only real film classes were film critique and screenwriting, I can't really relate to most of what I read.  But, there are a few I find amusing, and it's my hope that someone stumbling into my blog might find this meme relatable and fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, fellow movie buff! Thanks for stopping by :) I personally read every comment, and respond to most, so don't be shy about sharing your thoughts ;) Your feedback matters!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...