Sunday, September 4, 2011

Taking a Short Break....

Hey, guys :)

Just a quick update...first of all, thank you to those few people who actually still read Cinema Sweetheart.  It means a lot to me knowing that someone out there is getting some benefit from this little hobby of mine.  I know there aren't too many of you out there, haha.  (Not that I'm depressed; just that I know my blog is pretty small, and lacks the connections that some of the bigger blogs have).  That being said, I just wanted to let you all know that I'm going to be taking a small break for the month of September.  School's just started up, and quite honestly, I don't have as much time to watch movies as I used to.  So, I'm going to need some time off to get caught up on schoolwork, watch some more films, and write up some reviews.  I hope you guys won't miss me too much, haha.  And, if you want a movie suggestion in the meantime, don't hesitate to email me (cinema.sweetheart@gmail.com).  I'll still be checking my account and emails at least once a week.

Looking forward to seeing you all in October!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, fellow movie buff! Thanks for stopping by :) I personally read every comment, and respond to most, so don't be shy about sharing your thoughts ;) Your feedback matters!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...