Thursday, March 3, 2011

March Blog Theme

Hi, everyone!

Sorry this is a little bit late....I've been very busy, and as a result, have not had the chance to change the blog theme for March.  Today, I was able to put up the header, but still have to put up the character list and the quote for the bottom of the page.  Hopefully, I'll have those up by Monday.  Thanks for being so patient :)

And don't forget; the April blog theme is going to be Hello Dolly. I'll be posting a survey on the blog for anyone who wants to help choose the next header for May.  It won't list all the movies on the blog (even though the first one did), so if you have a particular movie that you want to have featured (please only select from the ones I have reviewed), you can either email it me at cinema.sweetheart@gmail.com or add it as a comment to this post. Either way, I'll be sure to include it on the poll.  This should also be up by Monday, so please get your suggestions in quickly.  N.B. I will not be reusing blog themes at this time, so please do not ask for blog themes from The Phantom of the Paradise (1974) or Ace of Hearts (1921).

2 comments:

  1. Why can't Ellen Page be old enough for me to have a crush on?

    Great picture.

    Hello Dolly!!!

    I'm feeling a Rocky Horror theme coming on.

    By the way... don't watch 'The last Airbender'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steven,

    Thank you for your suggestion for the blog header. I'm going to have to put Rocky Horror on the blog header waiting list for now, though, since I've yet to review it on the blog, and I really only want to use movies I've reviewed. But, don't worry; I'll be sure to use it!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, fellow movie buff! Thanks for stopping by :) I personally read every comment, and respond to most, so don't be shy about sharing your thoughts ;) Your feedback matters!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...