Monday, May 9, 2011

More Updates

Hello, everyone!

I've just added a few more updates in the hopes of making Cinema Sweetheart's Film Reviews even better!  First, it's now possible to follow by email!  A Blogger account is no longer necessary! (I honestly don't know why it's taken me this long to add that feature...)  Second, I've added a Search by Genres option to the sidebar, so that you can jump right to the genre you want.  Looking for a Romance?  Just click the tab and you'll be taken to a list of all the movies with the Romance label on them :)  Finally, I've added reaction buttons to the posts.  I've noticed that I've been getting a steady number of visitors, but very few comments.  Now, I love comments like movie-goers like buttered popcorn, so this lack of commentary has been very depressing.  But, it can be tedious to craft out a well-written comment, especially when all you want to say is "I like this".  Well, now you can!  Do you agree with my review?  Disagree?  Want to see this movie?  Have I convinced you otherwise?  Just click the button and tell me!

Thanks everyone!  And if you have any questions, suggestion, etc., please do not hesitate to contact me at cinema.sweetheart@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, fellow movie buff! Thanks for stopping by :) I personally read every comment, and respond to most, so don't be shy about sharing your thoughts ;) Your feedback matters!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...