Monday, April 11, 2011

A New Header and a Review

Loyal Readers,

I'm sorry its taken me this long to get a movie review out; honestly, I don't know what's wrong with me lately!  I've just been having trouble writing reviews...But, as promised, I've published a review of O,Brother, Where Art Thou? and I've also updated the blog header to Hello, Dolly!, which I hope you guys like.  I'm hoping to get another review out by the end of the week, although, I'm not quite sure if that's going to happen or not.  If I do, it will most likely be Amélie (2001), starring Audrey Tautou.  I just watched that this weekend, and HAVE to share it with you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, fellow movie buff! Thanks for stopping by :) I personally read every comment, and respond to most, so don't be shy about sharing your thoughts ;) Your feedback matters!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...