Sunday, February 20, 2011

My Apologies

Dear Film Fanatics,

I appreicate you all being so patient with me during this extreme lull in movie reviews.  I've been very busy with school and a new movie-loving friend has entered my life.  With all the time we spend watching movies and talking about movies, I haven't had the time to actually review any movies!  So, as you can see, the list is backing up and becoming quite large.  Don't worry; I'm going to stop being lazy and start updating as soon as possible!  The review for Memoirs of a Geisha (2005) is in the works, as are reviews for Batman Begins (2005) and The Actors (2003).  At least one, if not all three of these should be up by the end of the week, depending on my schedule.

Thanks again!

Cinema Sweetheart :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, fellow movie buff! Thanks for stopping by :) I personally read every comment, and respond to most, so don't be shy about sharing your thoughts ;) Your feedback matters!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...