Monday, September 20, 2010

Hello :)

Hi, Everyone!  I just wanted to give a quick introduction of myself before I start off this blog.  I'm Cinema Sweetheart, and as a college student with a passion for movies, I thought it would be fun to create a blog with reviews of various films that I have seen and enjoyed (or not enjoyed).  If you have any ideas for movies, have a question or comment, or even just want to say "hi," then you can either leave me a message via the comments feed or email me at cinema.sweetheart@gmail.com. In the meantime, just sit back, grab some popcorn, and prepare to enjoy the show ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, fellow movie buff! Thanks for stopping by :) I personally read every comment, and respond to most, so don't be shy about sharing your thoughts ;) Your feedback matters!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...